• MetalDays

2020/2021 refund update.

We would like to inform all ticket holders for MetalDays 2020 and 2021 who requested a refund that the refund is in progress and will be completed by the end of October 2022, as stated on this link: https://www.metaldays.net/tickets-refund-exchange-2020-2021

70% of MetalDays ticket refunds have been processed already, and refunds for the other 30% are in progress. After that, refunds for the New Metal Festival will follow.

If you requested a refund in time, there is no need to write to our support. In the event of complications related to the transaction, we will contact you with additional questions.

We thank everyone for their patience and trust,

and we hope to see you all again at MetalDays 2023.


2,325 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All